STANCE SOCKS - PASTURE
Matt McCormick is a multimedia artist, whose artwork assimilates a diversity of cultural influences pulled from the American West into an artistic vision that is as unique and dynamic as the topography itself.
Uncommonly cool socks that will set you apart from the rest. Stance socks represents expression and embraces the spirit of the individuality through the Hyper Crew.
STANCE utilises a specialised air jet process to boost the texture of the fiber, and then blend with a selection of premium yarns to substantially increase resistance to rips and tears.
1. RAW MATERIAL: Dropping In... the Good Stuff.
2. EXTRUSION: Shaped, Force-Fed & Melted Down
3. AIR JET TEXTURIZING: Scuffs To Make it Tough
4. TEXTURED NYLON FIBER: Rough and Ready Ridges for Extra Muscle
5. SECONDARY FIBER: Additional Fibers are Twisted In... and Presto!
Cotton With Infiknit
- Machine Wash in 40 °C / 104 °F.
- Avoid Bleaching or Ironing the socks.
- Socks will last longer if you keep them out of the dryer.